Established in 1987, BAS has been providing software solutions to municipal government for over 27 years. Located in Saratoga County New York, BAS employs a professional staff of 40 people dedicated to servicing the local government market; currently over 800 municipal clients in 5 states use BAS software. Our commitment to develop quality software and to provide the best possible service and support to our clients is second to none!
5 Reasons BAS is the Market Leader:
1) Product: A complete product portfolio for all your municipal government needs. An unwavering focus on customer service is a distinguishing characteristic of BAS. Eighty percent of incoming support calls are handled immediately; the balance are usually resolved within 15 to 30 minutes after initial contact. Emergency support after normal business hours (nights, weekends, holidays) is included in our annual support agreement.
2) Service: Unparalleled customer service available 24 hours every day, 7 days a week. BAS software is developed using the latest Microsoft Windows development tools (.NET, SQL Server, etc) and designed for ease of use and quick access to the information or process that is needed. Our integrated design provides the foundation for e-government applications that allow residents to do business via the Internet.
3) Technology: BAS uses the latest Microsoft database and development tools to provide their clients with state of the art products.Our software is designed to improve workflow and productivity. Every BAS software product is updated (with new features & functionality) at least annually. To ensure that updates address the needs of our clients, BAS sponsors annual User Group meetings for each major product line. These meetings are an opportunity for clients to meet with BAS staff (and each other) to share ideas and suggest enhancements for future updates.
4) Reputation: BAS maintains our reputation as an industry leader through an unwavering focus on customer service coupled with high quality software that has been designed by our clients valued feedback.
5) Longevity: BAS has enjoyed continual growth since 1987 and is a recognized leader in the local government market.
Please take a moment to download our pdf Company Profile (3.28 MB) .