The Periodic Inspection System works in conjunction with the assessment database; the system was designed to accommodate any inspection type necessary in a municipality whether it be Fire, Rental, Health, Septic, etc. The schedule, calendar and inspection views all provide users the functionality needed to quickly and efficiently find and record their findings.
Major Features of this System Include:
- Allows user defined periodic inspection types and inspection frequency
- Identify Parcels that need inspections (past-due, currently-due, upcoming)
- Filter Parcels that need specific work (re-inspections, by inspector, by municipality)
- Track contacts, fees, auctions, attachments, etc.
- Log inspection results using check-list format
- Complete inspection history including (past-violations, re-inspections, user actions)
- Allows for local/state codes to be associated with inspection checklist items
- Includes custom "forms designer" for customizing letters, forms, violation notices, etc.
- Produces a variety of reports
- Easily track inspection results for sub parcels (malls, rental units, etc.)
- Issue Violations, Fire Certificates, Operating Permits
- Printable checklist form for use in the field