The BAS Integrated Financial Management (IFM) System is an enterprise-wide solution that will interface to your BAS software; the result is a relational database where all transactions in the municipality are captured, posted and available for reporting. This system includes modules for purchasing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, payroll and budgeting.
Major Features Include:
- Complete on-line access with real time transaction processing
- Includes quick inquiry access to transaction detail, account balances and history
- Supports multiple funds, capital projects, etc.
- Import module for integration with tax and utility collection systems
- Numerous reports available online or in hard-copy format
- Automated generation of purchase orders from requisitions
- Direct integration with Microsoft Office products such as Excel
- Future year budget preparation; departmental and program/subprogram based
- Automatic entry of closing and opening entries to expedite the year-end process
- Ability to start a new fiscal year without closing current fiscal year
- Full Windows functionality; utilizes the industry standard - SQL Database