The Integrated Property System is an innovative software suite that can consolidate property data from every department within a municipality into a centralized database system that allows for quick and easy access to all authorized users. The result is a related set of applications, where each module can work independently or together as part of an integrated system. The IPS software is 1203 compliant and produces the NYS annual report; municipalities in other states other than NY & CT, please inquire about specific state requirements.
- Building Permits: Processes Applications, Calculates Fees, Prints Permits & Reports, Tracks Inspections, etc.
- Complaints and Code Enforcement: Tracks Complaints, Actions, Log Inspection/Violations, Send Violation Notices, Appearance Tickets, etc.
- Planning and Zoning: Records Applications (Variances, Subdivisions, etc), Calculates Fees, Process Tracking, Bonds, etc.
- Periodic Inspections: Track Time Oriented Inspections (Fire, Multiple Dwelling, Health), Issue Certificates, Inspection Checklists.
- RPSV4 and GIS Links: Integration with local base maps, federal and /or state databases & assessment records.
- Parcel History: Quickly review all current/prior activities related to a parcel.
- Field Inspections: Use laptops; tablet PC's, etc...to schedule & record inspection results on-site.
- Document Imaging: Attach Electronic Files to Parcels, Permits, Complaints, Inspections, etc (Laserfiche Integration options)
- Batch Printing: Mass Print Documents for Permits, Complaints, Projects, and Fire Inspections (Expired permit letters, etc)