The Planning & Zoning System was designed to work in conjunction with the RPS v4 database; the system allows easy retrieval of data by owners name, parcel location, tax map number (SBL), and SWIS Code.
Major Features of this System Include:
- Tracks status of all applications
- Maintains history of applications, approvals and denials
- Schedules hearings and assists in preparation of meeting agendas
- Produces monthly summary of pending actions required for hearings
- Tracks actions taken by Planning and Zoning Boards (e.g. variances, special permits, SEQR compliance, etc.)
- Produces reminder letters
- Tracks fees, performance and maintenance bonds, etc.
- Produces monthly report of fees collected
- Assures consistent application of Zoning Regulations
- Includes custom "forms designer" for customizing notices, letters, etc.
- Generates various audit, activity and management reports
- Includes a built-in "Help" system
- Optional Laserfiche Integration
* Full Windows Functionality - Utilizes the industry standard SQL Database
The system is available in either singe-user or network versions