Our Clerk Licensing System is a leading software solution for Clerks and Treasurers. The system allows for easy retrieval of information, fast processing of new and renewal transactions, and the printing of required State licenses.
• Licenses, renewals, replacements, transfers
• Track Rabies vaccinations
• Detailed and state-specific reports
• Renewal and delinquent notices.
• Licenses, permits, and renewals
• Fee calculation & tracking
• Expiration & summary reports
• Print receipts
• Track & report all transactions for local fees
• Flexible, easily tailored templates for printing
• Detailed & summary reports
• Breakout payment type (cash, check, credit)
• Marriage licenses, birth/death certificates
• Personalized, customizable letters
• Genealogy searching capability
• Summary & state-specific reports
CUSTOM FEATURES *Based on state-specific needs
|BINGO/Games of Chance|
The Local Licensing module for our Clerk Licensing System is designed to produce, track and report on the various local licenses and permits issued to residents. This module also provides your residents the convenience of allowing payments to be made online.
Permit & Fee
Track residential addresses to validate residential licenses
during an online payment
Track vehicle information with the option to add the
vehicle registration as an attachment
Online Dog Portal
Our Online Dog Portal integrates seamlessly with the Clerk Licensing System. The application allows residents to quickly access their current license information and renew expiring licenses using any device connected to the internet.
FEATURES AVAILABLE TO RESIDENTS 24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR
View Current Information
Access current dog licensing information
including expiration date
Renew Dog Licenses
Conveniently & securely renew licenses
using credit, debit, or electronic check
Rabies ValidationThe system automatically verifies renewability based on the related rabies certification expiration. If the certification has expired, the resident will not be able to renew online and will receive a request for a new rabies certificate.
Automatic SyncAvoid manual entry! This system automatically syncs all online dog license renewal transactions and imports them back into the Dog Module within the Clerk Licensing System where they are placed in a queue.
Easy BalancingAll online renewal transactions are clearly marked as “Internet” on the daily cash report and the dog transaction report for easy balancing of payments received.